Testing Board : LPC-LINK2
MCU : LPC4370
Develop Tools : LPCXpresso (free) and LPCOpen (demo code)
Main Test Interface : ADCHS
Main Test Peripheral : LINE SCANNER by ADCHS
I am working to testing ADCHS on LPC-link2 board that is using LPC4370 MCU.
My result is the following after analysis of MY project.
- I have to get ADCHS value from LINE SCANNER that is working 8MHz clock. So I have to create external clock for LINE_SCANNER
- This Clock will be connected to ADCHS external triggers for triggering.
- I saw Manual (UM10503-USER-Manual) section 48.7.6 and Section 18.4.25
Please let me your solution to create clock for LPC4370 in LPC-link2 board.
- Am I right analysis for connecting and getting ADCHS with LINE SCANNER ?
- I am doing to create Clock which is 8MHz to out CLKOUT (P1_19 port)
- How can I set up to make 8MHz clock that will be route P1_19 for CLKOUT ?