cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AN3601 Software

JRitche
Contributor I

Hi there

I am looking for the software that accompanies application note AN3601 for the HCS08.

Thanks

John

0 Kudos
6 Replies

mfugere
Contributor III

AN3061 appears to be for the MSC7119 DSP chip, not the HCS08 architecture

0 Kudos

JRitche
Contributor I

Hi Michael

It's AN3601 using the MCS08QG4 not AN3061

Regards John

0 Kudos

mfugere
Contributor III

Oops, my apologies!

I see that this has been an issue/problem before - did you find this thread that was last touched back in 2011?https://community.nxp.com/thread/50887

I wonder if any of those people are still available for contact from this forum?  

0 Kudos

mfugere
Contributor III

I've searched a number of places, I think the only option is if one of the NXP support team can find the zip file and email it.   If you do manage to get it and wouldn't mind sending me a copy of the file, I would also appreciate it - I think it could work well for a little personal mtn bike lighting project I was working on and set aside a little while ago.

0 Kudos

JRitche
Contributor I

Hi Michael

Yes, I saw the posts relating to the same issue. No links or answers unfortunately.  Any idea how I contact an NXP support person. I am new to this. Maybe if we wait, this topic may get picked up? Will keep you in the loop.

Regards John

0 Kudos

mfugere
Contributor III

NXP support people do come here to this forum, but it seems it isn't as frequently as other forums anymore.   You can open an official support request ticket from the Main support page though, which I think *HAS* to be noticed/responded to:

http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME

you can also online chat with someone from the link above, but suspect that someone will have to go digging somewhere to find this zip file and won't be able to do it quickly from an online chat.

0 Kudos