I'm using OLED C Click display connect with Warp7 by 3.3V PIN.
Currently, we can not power on for OLED C Click display.
We found out that 3.3V PIN of Warp7 is disabled (do not have electricity)
We tried to used sample / libraries of OLED C Click display
(Provided by support site OLED C click - carries the PSP27801 OLED display | MikroElektronika )
(Libraries site: LibStock - OLED C click )
Result: SSH Terminal screen only display some lines of characters (Unknown character - like they are wrong encoded)
- Why 3.3V PIN of warp7 is disabled by default ?
- How can we enable 3.3V PIN of warp7 (by programming or manual)
- do OLED display need special driver or packages ?
- Warp7 with Yocto Linux (core-image-base)
- Sample application is *.bin file