Program Code Into RAM Directly for LPC1830

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program Code Into RAM Directly for LPC1830

yuanbinzhou
Contributor II

Hi all, I would like to use LPC1830 as my evaluation board and with some hardware design problems, we cannot program our code into the SPIFI Flash. Since LPC1830 does not contains any internal flash, we would like to program code directly into RAM. What should we do to get my code working. I don't know which code should be modified according the guideline IAR Execute in RAM after copying from Flash or ROM . What should I do next?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Yuanbin,

If you just want to run the code in the internal SRAM directly, you can define it in the .icf file.

We have some LPC18xx projects which run in the internal SRAM for your reference.

Please download the code from this link:

https://www.lpcware.com/content/nxpfile/lpc18xx-cmsis-compliant-standard-peripheral-firmware-driver-...

Take lpc18xx-2013-09-04\lpc18xx\Examples\GPIO\Gpio_Input\EWARM  as an example, you can refer to the ldscript_irsam_iar.icf file.

pastedImage_2.png

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos