Advice

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice

samkhaukha
Contributor I

One of my friends who work in the jewellery and watch industry wants to develop some bracelets with NFC functions for mobile payment and/or lighting control. Now, he wants to know the suitable NFC chipset to be selected, and related knowledge about the hardware, software and mechnical design, as well as the materials they can use or not use in the bracelets/necklace. For these information, are you the right person to talk to? Or who should I contact with? My friend's company is a Swiss company, selling jewellery and watches globally, with a purchasing hub in Hong Kong. And my friend is working in this HK office. Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Sam,

For mobile application, we have a special team to support it ! you should contact sales of distributor of Local NXP, and he can help you contact our mobile team, then get more information or help!

Have a great day,
TIC  weidong sun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos