cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K64 Freedom board is not coming out of boot loader mode

myselfnitinverm
Contributor I

Dear Support Team,

I am using K64 freedom board with windows 10 machine.

I recently bought the board and was following the steps given in getting started link. i had download the software mbedWinSerial_16466 for virtual serial port as mentioned in the steps i tried to install the software with board connected with my PC. After installation a window got pop up showing driver is installed successfully. After installation of serial driver a drive MBED was created in machine but default program given in the board(tilt sensor) was not working.Then i thought boot loader of the board get disturbed and i take help form net and download the boot loader (CMSIS-DAP-BOOTLOADERV2)from nxp site for K64 board and take the board in boot loader mode (Green LED was flashing about once in a second) and copy the file(k20dx128_bootloader_0x5000.bin) in boot loader drive.Now LED is flashing about thrice in a second.Then i disconnect the board and reconnected it but board is not coming out of boot loader mode. Please help me.

I want board to come out of boot loader mode to use the board for default program or hello word program so i can later do practice and learn. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply

IvanRuiz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

This post might be helpful: Bricking and Recovering OpenSDA Boards in Windows 8 and 10 | MCU on Eclipse 

Regards,

Ivan.

0 Kudos