56F84789 PWMB

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

56F84789 PWMB

saideliu
Contributor I

Hello. I have a question about 56F84789. When I use 56F84789,  I configure the bean PWMMC to generator PWMA and PWMB in Codewarrior. However, I can observe PWMA signal ,but I cannot find PWMB signal. If there are some differences between PWMA and PWMB.Thank you.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Liu,

The main difference of PWMA and PWMB is that the PWMB does not support nano-edge placement feature, the PWMA module supports the nano-edge placement feature. For the other feature, they are the same.

If you still have issue, pls post your project so that we can have a review.

0 Kudos

saideliu
Contributor I

Hi!Rong.

I add the project in the attachment. And I found that the register PWMB_FSTS0 =0x0800.

I think the bean that configures PWMB may have some mistakes, pls look at the project and find the cause or give a project that uses bean configures PWMB.

Hoping for your reply.

0 Kudos

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I have checked the PE configuration, a lof items are not set. I help you set all the PE configuration, now it is okay.

You can check the PWMB signals from GPIOG0,GPIOG1,GPIOG2,GPIOG3 and GPIOE8 and GPIOE9 pins, if you have TWR-8400 board, you can test the pin4,6,21,22,23,24 of J503 connector.

I attach the project which is based on your project.

BR

Xiangjun Rong

0 Kudos

saideliu
Contributor I

Thank you for your help. According to the project you attached, I found that Fault channel is configured by no instead of yes. Then I changed the configuration, PWMB worked.Thank you again.

0 Kudos