Conflict on p1021 Elbc sharing with QUICC Engine pins

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conflict on p1021 Elbc sharing with QUICC Engine pins

Pamid
Contributor I

We are working on P1021.We would like to use few pins of Elbc as QUICC Engine  pins. Those are  as listed below

LA31        as    RXD0

LWE-B1    as TDMC (TXD1)

Here Elbc is connected to the Flash and it is in 16bit mode.So LA31 is not connected to flash..

I am using flash at power on time for copying the uboot and os to the DDR. After words  i am not using flash.

here  i want to operate P1021 as Elbc mode at power on  and later i want to configure as QUICC Engine mode.

Here i would like to know that is it possible to configure the Elbc pins as quicc engine pins at run time.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Pamid
Contributor I

thanks for the information and support.

0 Kudos

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The function of this pin is configured by GUTS_PMUXCR[QE0] bit. The default after-reset value of GUTS_PMUXCR register is all zeros, this means all these related pins will be configured as eLBC pins. After booting from flash and copying flash data to DDR memory, you can reconfigure these pins to QE pins.

Have a great day,
Alexander
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos