cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wake up LPC4357 from Deep Sleep Mode

yuguangworld
Contributor I

Hello! 

Would it possible to use Reset pin to wake up LPC4357 from deep sleep mode? Basically, a trigger accelerometer will generate a pulse signal, when strong vibration occurs. Then the signal goes through reset pin of LPC4357, and I expect MCU will be forced to wake up. However, the MCU doesn't wake up.  

Can any friend help me to figure that out? Is there anything special I do not consider?

Thanks in advance!

2 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Yuguang Fu,

Definitely, assert external reset pin can wake up the MCU from the wake up mode, if the pulse signal is able to simulate an external reset pin reset, the MCU will utterly wake up.

So I'd like to suggest that you can visual the wave of the external reset pin via the oscilloscope, then it's easily to figure the issue out.
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yuguangworld
Contributor I

Thanks Jeremy!

I have figured it out. Basically, the hardware connection is right, but I forgot to make some modification on software (Event Router firmware) to enable wake up configuration.

Best,

-Yugaung

0 Kudos