cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ucos license

Jump to solution
stephenyu
Contributor I

Hi,I downloaded an example from nxp.com for LPC1788 board,the example include uCOS source code and emwin lib,if I plan to use LPC1788 in a commercial product,should i pay the ucos license fee?what about the emwin lib?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi stephen yu,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and the opportunity to serve you.

Our employee already answered the question in the The license.
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi stephen yu,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and the opportunity to serve you.

Our employee already answered the question in the The license.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos