PN7462 Example ex_phExMain in RTOS configuration is not running on development board OM27462CDK

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN7462 Example ex_phExMain in RTOS configuration is not running on development board OM27462CDK

haransai
Contributor I

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I use following system:

-LPCXpresso V8.2.2 [Build 650]

-Eclipse plugin: com.nxp.pn7xxxxx.update-8.0.0-SNAPSHOT-163.zip

-Development board OM27462CDK

I installed and followed the instruction in UM10883.pdf.

According to manual of UM10883 the example PN7462AU_ex_phExMain should run with RTOS. Compilation runs fine also debugging. 

I randomly get the message "stalled on bus operation" in the status bar of LPCXpresso and the led's  on the board are not glowing and the board is not giving any response to the code(it is not reading any card). 

Can anyone help me?

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you very much and best regards

haran sai

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Haran,

I have tried that demo with LPCXpresso v8.1.4, it works just as expected, Please kindly refer to the following for details.

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

haransai
Contributor I

Dear Sir,

I am using following system:

-LPCXpresso V8.2.2 [Build 650]

-Eclipse plugin: com.nxp.pn7xxxxx.update-8.0.0-SNAPSHOT-163.zip

-Development board OM27462CDK

I installed and followed the instruction in UM10883.pdf.

According to manual of UM10883 the example PN7462AU_ex_phExMain is running properly.

And I randomly get the message "stalled on bus operation" in the status bar of LPCXpresso.

what is meant meant by stalled on bus operation and why it is coming frequently and I am also facing another error  

16: Target error from status-poll: Ee(FF). Redlink interface error 255.

Can u pls help me sir ?

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you very much and best regards

haran sai

0 Kudos