Searching for LPC dip parts and ARM7DMI core parts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching for LPC dip parts and ARM7DMI core parts

douglaspetican
Contributor I

Unless I missed something the parametric product search does not allow searching for either package type or core type.  Can someone please provide me a list of active LPC microcontrollers that are in a dip package and a list of those that have the ARM7DMI core (any package)?  Thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

marcprager
Contributor III

I don't see, you asked for both (at the same time) ARM7TDMI and DIP-package, so...:

The Cortex-M0+ LPC810FN8 was a DIP-8, but seems to be no longer available, despite beeing in NXP's 10year longevity program :smileysad:

The Cortex-M0 LPC1114FN28 is the only other DIP packaged LPC I remember and I've used that one for breadboarding a few times.

Marc

0 Kudos

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Douglas,

According with the parametric search, DIP package is not available as option for ARM7-based LPC devices:

arm7.png

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

converse
Senior Contributor V

The ARM7TDMI parts are LPC21xx, LPC22xx, LPC23xx and LPC24xx. AFAIK, there are no other LPC parts containing an ARM7TDMI.

0 Kudos