I tried to import and build project at: C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.0.0\lib\ksdk_platform_lib\kds\K64F12; but I see only project files and no source/header files, so ofcourse the build complains about all the .c and .h "targets" missing

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I tried to import and build project at: C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.0.0\lib\ksdk_platform_lib\kds\K64F12; but I see only project files and no source/header files, so ofcourse the build complains about all the .c and .h "targets" missing

bashir_eslam
Contributor II

Below are the errors from the build:

make -k pre-build main-build

C:/Users/bashir/workspace.kds/ksdk_platform_lib_K64F12/makedir.bat debug

C:\Users\bashir\workspace.kds\ksdk_platform_lib_K64F12\Debug>IF NOT EXIST "debug" mkdir "debug"

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/wdog/fsl_wdog_hal.c', needed by 'platform/wdog/hal/fsl_wdog_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/wdog/src/fsl_wdog_driver.c', needed by 'platform/wdog/drivers/fsl_wdog_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/wdog/common/fsl_wdog_common.c', needed by 'platform/wdog/common/fsl_wdog_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/uart/fsl_uart_hal.c', needed by 'platform/uart/hal/fsl_uart_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/uart/common/fsl_uart_common.c', needed by 'platform/uart/drivers/common/fsl_uart_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/uart/src/fsl_uart_driver.c', needed by 'platform/uart/drivers/fsl_uart_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/smc/fsl_smc_hal.c', needed by 'platform/smc/hal/fsl_smc_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/sim/fsl_sim_hal.c', needed by 'platform/sim/hal/fsl_sim_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/sim/MK64F12/fsl_sim_hal_K64F12.c', needed by 'platform/sim/hal/fsl_sim_hal_K64F12.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/sdhc/fsl_sdhc_hal.c', needed by 'platform/sdhc/hal/fsl_sdhc_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/sdhc/src/fsl_sdhc_driver.c', needed by 'platform/sdhc/drivers/fsl_sdhc_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/sdhc/common/fsl_sdhc_common.c', needed by 'platform/sdhc/common/fsl_sdhc_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/sdcard/src/fsl_sdhc_card.c', needed by 'platform/sdcard/drivers/fsl_sdhc_card.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/sai/fsl_sai_hal.c', needed by 'platform/sai/hal/fsl_sai_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/sai/src/fsl_sai_driver.c', needed by 'platform/sai/drivers/fsl_sai_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/sai/common/fsl_sai_common.c', needed by 'platform/sai/common/fsl_sai_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/rtc/fsl_rtc_hal.c', needed by 'platform/rtc/hal/fsl_rtc_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/rtc/common/fsl_rtc_common.c', needed by 'platform/rtc/drivers/fsl_rtc_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/rtc/src/fsl_rtc_driver.c', needed by 'platform/rtc/drivers/fsl_rtc_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/rcm/fsl_rcm_hal.c', needed by 'platform/rcm/hal/fsl_rcm_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/system/power/src/fsl_power_manager.c', needed by 'platform/power/system/fsl_power_manager.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/port/fsl_port_hal.c', needed by 'platform/port/hal/fsl_port_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/pmc/fsl_pmc_hal.c', needed by 'platform/pmc/hal/fsl_pmc_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/pit/fsl_pit_hal.c', needed by 'platform/pit/hal/fsl_pit_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/pit/src/fsl_pit_driver.c', needed by 'platform/pit/drivers/fsl_pit_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/pit/src/fsl_pit_irq.c', needed by 'platform/pit/drivers/fsl_pit_irq.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/pit/common/fsl_pit_common.c', needed by 'platform/pit/common/fsl_pit_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/pdb/fsl_pdb_hal.c', needed by 'platform/pdb/hal/fsl_pdb_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/pdb/src/fsl_pdb_driver.c', needed by 'platform/pdb/drivers/fsl_pdb_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/pdb/common/fsl_pdb_common.c', needed by 'platform/pdb/common/fsl_pdb_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/osc/fsl_osc_hal.c', needed by 'platform/osc/hal/fsl_osc_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/mpu/fsl_mpu_hal.c', needed by 'platform/mpu/hal/fsl_mpu_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/mpu/src/fsl_mpu_driver.c', needed by 'platform/mpu/drivers/fsl_mpu_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/mpu/common/fsl_mpu_common.c', needed by 'platform/mpu/common/fsl_mpu_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/mcg/fsl_mcg_hal.c', needed by 'platform/mcg/hal/fsl_mcg_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/mcg/fsl_mcg_hal_modes.c', needed by 'platform/mcg/hal/fsl_mcg_hal_modes.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/lptmr/fsl_lptmr_hal.c', needed by 'platform/lptmr/hal/fsl_lptmr_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/lptmr/src/fsl_lptmr_driver.c', needed by 'platform/lptmr/drivers/fsl_lptmr_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/lptmr/common/fsl_lptmr_common.c', needed by 'platform/lptmr/common/fsl_lptmr_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/llwu/fsl_llwu_hal.c', needed by 'platform/llwu/hal/fsl_llwu_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/system/interrupt/src/fsl_interrupt_manager.c', needed by 'platform/interrupt/system/fsl_interrupt_manager.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/i2c/fsl_i2c_hal.c', needed by 'platform/i2c/hal/fsl_i2c_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/i2c/i2c_slave/src/fsl_i2c_slave_driver.c', needed by 'platform/i2c/drivers/slave/fsl_i2c_slave_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/i2c/i2c_master/src/fsl_i2c_master_driver.c', needed by 'platform/i2c/drivers/master/fsl_i2c_master_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/i2c/common/fsl_i2c_common.c', needed by 'platform/i2c/drivers/common/fsl_i2c_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/i2c/common/fsl_i2c_shared_function.c', needed by 'platform/i2c/drivers/common/fsl_i2c_shared_function.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/system/hwtimer/src/fsl_hwtimer.c', needed by 'platform/hwtimer/system/fsl_hwtimer.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/system/hwtimer/src/fsl_hwtimer_pit.c', needed by 'platform/hwtimer/system/fsl_hwtimer_pit.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/system/hwtimer/src/fsl_hwtimer_systick.c', needed by 'platform/hwtimer/system/fsl_hwtimer_systick.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/gpio/fsl_gpio_hal.c', needed by 'platform/gpio/hal/fsl_gpio_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/gpio/src/fsl_gpio_driver.c', needed by 'platform/gpio/drivers/fsl_gpio_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/gpio/common/fsl_gpio_common.c', needed by 'platform/gpio/common/fsl_gpio_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/flextimer/fsl_ftm_hal.c', needed by 'platform/flextimer/hal/fsl_ftm_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/flextimer/common/fsl_ftm_common.c', needed by 'platform/flextimer/drivers/fsl_ftm_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/flextimer/src/fsl_ftm_driver.c', needed by 'platform/flextimer/drivers/fsl_ftm_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/enet/fsl_enet_hal.c', needed by 'platform/enet/hal/fsl_enet_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/enet/src/fsl_enet_driver.c', needed by 'platform/enet/drivers/fsl_enet_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/enet/common/fsl_enet_common.c', needed by 'platform/enet/common/fsl_enet_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/edma/fsl_edma_hal.c', needed by 'platform/edma/hal/fsl_edma_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/edma/src/fsl_edma_driver.c', needed by 'platform/edma/drivers/fsl_edma_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/edma/common/fsl_edma_common.c', needed by 'platform/edma/common/fsl_edma_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/dspi/fsl_dspi_hal.c', needed by 'platform/dspi/hal/fsl_dspi_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/dspi/dspi_slave/src/fsl_dspi_slave_driver.c', needed by 'platform/dspi/drivers/slave/fsl_dspi_slave_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/dspi/dspi_slave/src/fsl_dspi_slave_driver_dma_support.c', needed by 'platform/dspi/drivers/slave/fsl_dspi_slave_driver_dma_support.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/dspi/dspi_master/src/fsl_dspi_master_driver.c', needed by 'platform/dspi/drivers/master/fsl_dspi_master_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/dspi/dspi_master/src/fsl_dspi_master_driver_dma_support.c', needed by 'platform/dspi/drivers/master/fsl_dspi_master_driver_dma_support.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/dspi/common/fsl_dspi_common.c', needed by 'platform/dspi/drivers/common/fsl_dspi_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/dspi/common/fsl_dspi_shared_function.c', needed by 'platform/dspi/drivers/common/fsl_dspi_shared_function.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/dmamux/fsl_dmamux_hal.c', needed by 'platform/dmamux/hal/fsl_dmamux_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/dac/fsl_dac_hal.c', needed by 'platform/dac/hal/fsl_dac_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/dac/src/fsl_dac_driver.c', needed by 'platform/dac/drivers/fsl_dac_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/dac/common/fsl_dac_common.c', needed by 'platform/dac/common/fsl_dac_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/system/clock/MK64F12/fsl_clock_K64F12.c', needed by 'platform/clock/system/fsl_clock_K64F12.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/system/clock/fsl_clock_manager.c', needed by 'platform/clock/system/fsl_clock_manager.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/can/fsl_flexcan_hal.c', needed by 'platform/can/hal/fsl_flexcan_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/can/common/fsl_flexcan_common.c', needed by 'platform/can/drivers/fsl_flexcan_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/can/src/fsl_flexcan_driver.c', needed by 'platform/can/drivers/fsl_flexcan_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/adc/fsl_adc_hal.c', needed by 'platform/adc/hal/fsl_adc_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/adc/src/fsl_adc_driver.c', needed by 'platform/adc/drivers/fsl_adc_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/adc/common/fsl_adc_common.c', needed by 'platform/adc/common/fsl_adc_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/osa/src/fsl_os_abstraction_bm.c', needed by 'osa/fsl_os_abstraction_bm.o'.

make: Target 'main-build' not remade because of errors.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

bashir_eslam
Contributor II

I found the reason for this problem: When importing this project, I had the checkbox "copy to workspace" checked.

Since only the project files were copied to my workspace, and these project files refer to source / headers NOT in my workspace, the build was complaining about missing header and source files.

The solution is to NOT check the "copy to workspace" box when importing this platform library project. Then the library builds fine. 

0 Kudos