AnsweredAssumed Answered

I tried to import and build project at: C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.0.0\lib\ksdk_platform_lib\kds\K64F12; but I see only project files and no source/header files, so ofcourse the build complains about all the .c and .h "targets" missing

Question asked by bashir ESLAM on Apr 12, 2017
Latest reply on Apr 13, 2017 by bashir ESLAM

Below are the errors from the build:

make -k pre-build main-build

C:/Users/bashir/workspace.kds/ksdk_platform_lib_K64F12/makedir.bat debug

C:\Users\bashir\workspace.kds\ksdk_platform_lib_K64F12\Debug>IF NOT EXIST "debug" mkdir "debug"

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/wdog/fsl_wdog_hal.c', needed by 'platform/wdog/hal/fsl_wdog_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/wdog/src/fsl_wdog_driver.c', needed by 'platform/wdog/drivers/fsl_wdog_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/wdog/common/fsl_wdog_common.c', needed by 'platform/wdog/common/fsl_wdog_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/uart/fsl_uart_hal.c', needed by 'platform/uart/hal/fsl_uart_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/uart/common/fsl_uart_common.c', needed by 'platform/uart/drivers/common/fsl_uart_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/uart/src/fsl_uart_driver.c', needed by 'platform/uart/drivers/fsl_uart_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/smc/fsl_smc_hal.c', needed by 'platform/smc/hal/fsl_smc_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/sim/fsl_sim_hal.c', needed by 'platform/sim/hal/fsl_sim_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/sim/MK64F12/fsl_sim_hal_K64F12.c', needed by 'platform/sim/hal/fsl_sim_hal_K64F12.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/sdhc/fsl_sdhc_hal.c', needed by 'platform/sdhc/hal/fsl_sdhc_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/sdhc/src/fsl_sdhc_driver.c', needed by 'platform/sdhc/drivers/fsl_sdhc_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/sdhc/common/fsl_sdhc_common.c', needed by 'platform/sdhc/common/fsl_sdhc_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/sdcard/src/fsl_sdhc_card.c', needed by 'platform/sdcard/drivers/fsl_sdhc_card.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/sai/fsl_sai_hal.c', needed by 'platform/sai/hal/fsl_sai_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/sai/src/fsl_sai_driver.c', needed by 'platform/sai/drivers/fsl_sai_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/sai/common/fsl_sai_common.c', needed by 'platform/sai/common/fsl_sai_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/rtc/fsl_rtc_hal.c', needed by 'platform/rtc/hal/fsl_rtc_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/rtc/common/fsl_rtc_common.c', needed by 'platform/rtc/drivers/fsl_rtc_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/rtc/src/fsl_rtc_driver.c', needed by 'platform/rtc/drivers/fsl_rtc_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/rcm/fsl_rcm_hal.c', needed by 'platform/rcm/hal/fsl_rcm_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/system/power/src/fsl_power_manager.c', needed by 'platform/power/system/fsl_power_manager.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/port/fsl_port_hal.c', needed by 'platform/port/hal/fsl_port_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/pmc/fsl_pmc_hal.c', needed by 'platform/pmc/hal/fsl_pmc_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/pit/fsl_pit_hal.c', needed by 'platform/pit/hal/fsl_pit_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/pit/src/fsl_pit_driver.c', needed by 'platform/pit/drivers/fsl_pit_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/pit/src/fsl_pit_irq.c', needed by 'platform/pit/drivers/fsl_pit_irq.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/pit/common/fsl_pit_common.c', needed by 'platform/pit/common/fsl_pit_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/pdb/fsl_pdb_hal.c', needed by 'platform/pdb/hal/fsl_pdb_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/pdb/src/fsl_pdb_driver.c', needed by 'platform/pdb/drivers/fsl_pdb_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/pdb/common/fsl_pdb_common.c', needed by 'platform/pdb/common/fsl_pdb_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/osc/fsl_osc_hal.c', needed by 'platform/osc/hal/fsl_osc_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/mpu/fsl_mpu_hal.c', needed by 'platform/mpu/hal/fsl_mpu_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/mpu/src/fsl_mpu_driver.c', needed by 'platform/mpu/drivers/fsl_mpu_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/mpu/common/fsl_mpu_common.c', needed by 'platform/mpu/common/fsl_mpu_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/mcg/fsl_mcg_hal.c', needed by 'platform/mcg/hal/fsl_mcg_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/mcg/fsl_mcg_hal_modes.c', needed by 'platform/mcg/hal/fsl_mcg_hal_modes.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/lptmr/fsl_lptmr_hal.c', needed by 'platform/lptmr/hal/fsl_lptmr_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/lptmr/src/fsl_lptmr_driver.c', needed by 'platform/lptmr/drivers/fsl_lptmr_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/lptmr/common/fsl_lptmr_common.c', needed by 'platform/lptmr/common/fsl_lptmr_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/llwu/fsl_llwu_hal.c', needed by 'platform/llwu/hal/fsl_llwu_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/system/interrupt/src/fsl_interrupt_manager.c', needed by 'platform/interrupt/system/fsl_interrupt_manager.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/i2c/fsl_i2c_hal.c', needed by 'platform/i2c/hal/fsl_i2c_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/i2c/i2c_slave/src/fsl_i2c_slave_driver.c', needed by 'platform/i2c/drivers/slave/fsl_i2c_slave_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/i2c/i2c_master/src/fsl_i2c_master_driver.c', needed by 'platform/i2c/drivers/master/fsl_i2c_master_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/i2c/common/fsl_i2c_common.c', needed by 'platform/i2c/drivers/common/fsl_i2c_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/i2c/common/fsl_i2c_shared_function.c', needed by 'platform/i2c/drivers/common/fsl_i2c_shared_function.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/system/hwtimer/src/fsl_hwtimer.c', needed by 'platform/hwtimer/system/fsl_hwtimer.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/system/hwtimer/src/fsl_hwtimer_pit.c', needed by 'platform/hwtimer/system/fsl_hwtimer_pit.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/system/hwtimer/src/fsl_hwtimer_systick.c', needed by 'platform/hwtimer/system/fsl_hwtimer_systick.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/gpio/fsl_gpio_hal.c', needed by 'platform/gpio/hal/fsl_gpio_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/gpio/src/fsl_gpio_driver.c', needed by 'platform/gpio/drivers/fsl_gpio_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/gpio/common/fsl_gpio_common.c', needed by 'platform/gpio/common/fsl_gpio_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/flextimer/fsl_ftm_hal.c', needed by 'platform/flextimer/hal/fsl_ftm_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/flextimer/common/fsl_ftm_common.c', needed by 'platform/flextimer/drivers/fsl_ftm_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/flextimer/src/fsl_ftm_driver.c', needed by 'platform/flextimer/drivers/fsl_ftm_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/enet/fsl_enet_hal.c', needed by 'platform/enet/hal/fsl_enet_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/enet/src/fsl_enet_driver.c', needed by 'platform/enet/drivers/fsl_enet_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/enet/common/fsl_enet_common.c', needed by 'platform/enet/common/fsl_enet_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/edma/fsl_edma_hal.c', needed by 'platform/edma/hal/fsl_edma_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/edma/src/fsl_edma_driver.c', needed by 'platform/edma/drivers/fsl_edma_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/edma/common/fsl_edma_common.c', needed by 'platform/edma/common/fsl_edma_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/dspi/fsl_dspi_hal.c', needed by 'platform/dspi/hal/fsl_dspi_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/dspi/dspi_slave/src/fsl_dspi_slave_driver.c', needed by 'platform/dspi/drivers/slave/fsl_dspi_slave_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/dspi/dspi_slave/src/fsl_dspi_slave_driver_dma_support.c', needed by 'platform/dspi/drivers/slave/fsl_dspi_slave_driver_dma_support.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/dspi/dspi_master/src/fsl_dspi_master_driver.c', needed by 'platform/dspi/drivers/master/fsl_dspi_master_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/dspi/dspi_master/src/fsl_dspi_master_driver_dma_support.c', needed by 'platform/dspi/drivers/master/fsl_dspi_master_driver_dma_support.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/dspi/common/fsl_dspi_common.c', needed by 'platform/dspi/drivers/common/fsl_dspi_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/dspi/common/fsl_dspi_shared_function.c', needed by 'platform/dspi/drivers/common/fsl_dspi_shared_function.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/dmamux/fsl_dmamux_hal.c', needed by 'platform/dmamux/hal/fsl_dmamux_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/dac/fsl_dac_hal.c', needed by 'platform/dac/hal/fsl_dac_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/dac/src/fsl_dac_driver.c', needed by 'platform/dac/drivers/fsl_dac_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/dac/common/fsl_dac_common.c', needed by 'platform/dac/common/fsl_dac_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/system/clock/MK64F12/fsl_clock_K64F12.c', needed by 'platform/clock/system/fsl_clock_K64F12.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/system/clock/fsl_clock_manager.c', needed by 'platform/clock/system/fsl_clock_manager.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/can/fsl_flexcan_hal.c', needed by 'platform/can/hal/fsl_flexcan_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/can/common/fsl_flexcan_common.c', needed by 'platform/can/drivers/fsl_flexcan_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/can/src/fsl_flexcan_driver.c', needed by 'platform/can/drivers/fsl_flexcan_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/hal/adc/fsl_adc_hal.c', needed by 'platform/adc/hal/fsl_adc_hal.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/adc/src/fsl_adc_driver.c', needed by 'platform/adc/drivers/fsl_adc_driver.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/drivers/adc/common/fsl_adc_common.c', needed by 'platform/adc/common/fsl_adc_common.o'.

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/platform/osa/src/fsl_os_abstraction_bm.c', needed by 'osa/fsl_os_abstraction_bm.o'.

make: Target 'main-build' not remade because of errors.

Outcomes