AnsweredAssumed Answered

Yocto i.MX6 Linux Kernel git clone fail

Question asked by frk on Apr 12, 2017
Latest reply on May 29, 2017 by frk

Hello all,

I'm trying to build i.MX6 fsl-image-qt5 image and Yocto always fail during the fetch step.

Git repository seems to be unreachable.

The yocto output :

WARNING: linux-imx-4.1.15-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL git://git.freescale.com/imx/linux-imx.git;protocol=git;branch=imx_4.1.15_2.0.0_ga, attempting MIRRO RS if available
ERROR: linux-imx-4.1.15-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure: Fetch command failed with exit code 128, output:
Cloning into bare repository '/home/bsp-imx6/fsl-release-bsp/downloads//git2/git.freescale.com.imx.linux-imx.git'...
fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer
fatal: early EOF
fatal: index-pack failed

ERROR: linux-imx-4.1.15-r0 do_fetch: Function failed: Fetcher failure for URL: 'git://git.freescale.com/imx/linux-imx.git;protocol=git;branch=imx_4.1.15_2.0.0 _ga'. Unable to fetch URL from any source.
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/bsp-imx6/fsl-release-bsp/build-fb/tmp/work/imx6dlsabresd-poky-linux-gnueabi/linux-imx/4.1.15-r0/temp/log.do_fetch.2 9470
ERROR: Task 50 (/home/bsp-imx6/fsl-release-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-bsp/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-imx_4.1.15.bb, do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 5632 tasks of which 3965 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.
No currently running tasks (5632 of 5838)

Summary: 1 task failed:
/home/bsp-imx6/fsl-release-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-bsp/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-imx_4.1.15.bb, do_fetch

Is there any other git repository available?

Best regards

Outcomes