cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KEA128 CAN reception not working

manjunathkm
Contributor III

Dear All,

I am working on CAN driver on KEA128 controller. I am able to transmitt data using interrupt without any issues. but I am not able to receive data even by polling or interrupt based.

here I have attached my code also for your reference. let me know where i am doing wrong

Please somebody help me..

Regards,

Manjunath

Original Attachment has been moved to: Can-module.zip

0 Kudos
10 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Manjunath K M,

About this question, I have answered a lot of times before in the community.

Please refer to this post:

I wonder how to get CAN to work with KDS's Processor Expert? 

I already share the working project, and the test result.

Please use that project.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

manjunathkm
Contributor III

Thanks Kerry for your reply.

I am trying to use the workspace that you have shared, but i am not able build due to include path, 

In the build path, i am getting a message that, "Orphaned configuration. No base extension cfg exists for ilg.gnuarmeclipse.managedbuild.cross.config.elf.debug.715618587", It's not allowing me to change the path as well.

I have seen this message earlier also, when i was tried to use some of the sample code, but i was end up with not getting solution to eliminate this issue, 

Can you please explain me why i am getting this message.

Thanks and regards,

Manjunath

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Manjunath K M,

When you open the project, don't select the workspace path to the project path, please select the other path, not the project path directly.

Then try it again, if you still have problem, please also attached your message picture.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

manjunathkm
Contributor III

Hi Kerry,

I am not able to add or edit any of the include path

Below is the screen shot .

pastedImage_1.png

Let me know if i am doing something wrong

Thanks and Regards,

Manjunath

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Manjunath K M,

Why do you want to modify the include path?

It should be work directly on your side.

If you want to modify it, you can click the edit.

This is the picture on my side:

pastedImage_1.png

If you are still not OK, Please check your KDS version, use the latest KDS IDE.

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos

manjunathkm
Contributor III

Thanks for your time Kerry,

I am using S32 IDE to build the project, and when i am trying to build the project, it was showing error message that path cannot be found.

Regards,

Manjunath

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Manjunath K M,

My project is the KDS project, not the S32 IDE project, that's why you can't make it work.

You can go to this link:

www.nxp.com/kds

Download and install the KDS, then open my project.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos

manjunathkm
Contributor III

thank you Kerry.

I will try with KDS IDE and will update you the results.

Regards,

Manjunath

0 Kudos

manjunathkm
Contributor III

Hi Kerry,

I could not get a chance to download KDS IDE. I was unable to download this IDE.

I worked with my code and made it working now. I Had a issue with MCU clock settings. After changing the clock settings, both RX and TX are functioning properly.

Thank you for you help

Regards,

Manjunath

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Manjunath,

Thank you for your information update.

That's very good to hear your problem is solved.

If you have any other problem, welcome to create the new post.

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos