KL03 ADC Issue - the ADC 12 bit value only have 5 bit  work , it means 0V (ADC value 0xfe1) , 3V (ADC Value 0xfff) , Which parameter I need to modify ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KL03 ADC Issue - the ADC 12 bit value only have 5 bit  work , it means 0V (ADC value 0xfe1) , 3V (ADC Value 0xfff) , Which parameter I need to modify ?

Jump to solution
tigerlo
Contributor III

KL03 ADC Issue - the ADC 12 bit value only have 5 bit  work , it means 0V (ADC value 0xfe1) , 3V (ADC Value 0xfff) , Which parameter I need to modify ?

Dear sir,

KL03 ADC Issue - the ADC 12 bit value seem only 5 bit can work , it means 0V (ADC value 0xfe1) , 3V (ADC Value 0xfff) , Which parameter I need to modify ?

The attach file is ADC16 example.

1. Use uV5.21.1.0 , KL03 standard development board

2. ADC input pin use KL03 PTA12/ADC0_SE0 , input voltage 0 ~ 3V.

3. When ADC input 0V the ADC  will translate the value to 0xFE1 , why it is not 0 ?

4. When ADC input 3V the ADC  will translate the value to 0xFFF , this is OK.

Where & How can I modify the code as attach file that can use total 12 bit resolution.

Original Attachment has been moved to: adc16.zip

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

If you are using FRDM-KL03Z board, please pay attention to the R26.

ADC0_SE0.png

ACCEL_INT MMA8451Q.png

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

If you are using FRDM-KL03Z board, please pay attention to the R26.

ADC0_SE0.png

ACCEL_INT MMA8451Q.png

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
tigerlo
Contributor III

Thanks for help, I remove R26, The ADC read value is correct.

0 Kudos