cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to buy CW-MCU10 at NXP Website. There is a few questions to ask you:

liyuan1
Contributor I

I want to buy CW-MCU10 at NXP Website. There is a few questions to ask you:

1.  If I buy CW-MCU10, can NXP provide Chinese invoice? Is it “Special VAT Invoice” (专用增值税发票) or “Ordinary VAT Invoice” (普通增值税发票) If you can’t provide Chinese invoice, can you please provide a sample of your regular invoice to me?

2.  Could you show me theFloating Licenseinstallation process.

3.  When my PC with Floating License installed was down, can I install theFloating Licenseto another PC? How does “Floating License” work?

4.  What doesMaintenance Renewalmean?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello

1. You can contact local distributor to purchase CodeWarrior, normally China local distributor can provide “Special/Ordinary VAT Invoice”

2. here is a document of how to install floating license

Step Byt Step Screenshot Guide Floating license FlexLM for CodeWarrior.pdf 

3. yes, you can install license to another PC, but you need rehost license first. Here is how to rehost license

How to rehost CodeWarrior suite license 

4.when you purchase a CW license, it also includes one year support. thus within this one year, user can update CW to a newer version.

after one year, you can still continue use the license, but you can't upgrade CW to higher version. if you need do upgrade license anyway, you need renew license.

here is how to renew a license

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-103630 

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------