ACLK to pinout

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACLK to pinout

milanchlebovec
Contributor I

How to bring ACLK clock to pin out of CPU ? I whant measure frequency.  Thank you

2 Replies

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Milan,

The ACLK signal availability may depend on your MCU family/derivative.

In general, the ACLK is not available at MCU pins. You may enable API and generate the signal at API_EXTCLK pin.

The signal visibility at pin depends also on signal priority at the dedicated pin. So, the API_EXTCLK must have the highest priority from all enabled signals at this pin. See Pin Summary table in Device Overview chapter or at External Signal Description table in Port Integration Module chapter on RM.

For example, the API_EXTCLK signal may be routed on PP0, PS7, or PB1 for S12G family and the available pins depends on selected S12G derivative and MCU package.

For example, the API_EXTCLK cannot be routed to any of pin for the S12ZVM family.

What MCU derivative you use?

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
Radek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

janiosimon
Contributor I

Hi Radek, 

we are using the S12ZVL family. 

So, how can we measure the different CLK sources frequency? 

Thank you very much, 

Jan

0 Kudos