AnsweredAssumed Answered

P2041 PEX Controller sometimes receiving a DWORD of 0's instead of valid data

Question asked by Paul Moy on Apr 6, 2017
Latest reply on Apr 6, 2017 by ufedor

Hi,

 

After repeatedly successfully sending data to our P2041, we see that sometimes a DWORD of data is missing, and we received 0's in its place. For example, if we sent the test pattern {0x12345678, 0x12345678, 0x12345678, 0x12345678} we might see {0x12345678, 0x00000000, 0x12345678, 0x12345678} or we might see {0x12345678, 0x12345678, 0x12345678, 0x00000000}. This happens about 1% of the time, and the other 99% we see all the data we expected. Is there any debugging we can do at the PEX controller to see the received packet, or is there any reason this may be happening?

 

Thanks,

 

Paul

Outcomes