cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sabre_lite SD3 Card Detect Pin (GPIO) debounce

ameerhamza
Contributor III

Dear all,

I am using sabre_lite target (IMX6 Quad core). I am try to SDIO driver and using SD3 (J18 slot) as SD device, at datasheet level (not using linux or u-boot). For this purpose I configured SD3_CD (SD3_DAT5_PAD) to GPIO7_IO00. And I configured GPIO7 interrupt to edge trigger that whenever card inserted or removed, i should have the interrupt. But the problem is that when I insert or remove the card, I get almost 15-20 interrupts (may be due to debounce), So is there any hardware bit in or method to control the debouncing affect on a pin. Thanks in advance. :smileyhappy:

P.S: I can not modify my hardware, neither afford delay in the interrupt handler. 

Best Regards,

Hamza

0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Hamza

I am afraid i.MX6 GPIOs does not have hardware debounce support.

One can look at pin description on AN5078 Influence of Pin Setting on System Function and Performance

http://www.nxp.com/assets/documents/data/en/application-notes/AN5078.pdf 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos