Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to open CCS console

Jump to solution
nsutch
Contributor III

Hi,

I'm new to the CW software so forgive the basic question, but how do I open the CCS console to type commands?

We have a new design with a T1040 processor - this is the first time we have brought it up so no previous configuration existed. I've used the QCVS tool to generate the RCW and created a JTAG chain config file from the QCVS output. I've also configured a remote session to connect to the T1040 via the CodeWarrior Tap.

I'm getting an error (CCSProtocolPlugin : Failed to correctly configure JTAG chain). Looking at the CodeWarrior Tap console it shows ccs_error = 39. There appears to be similar situations on the community but most of them talk about entering commands such as '(bin) 1 % findcc cwtaps' into the CCS consolse. 

I can see the CCS as a background process in Windows Task Manager (I'm running Windows 8.1) but I can't see how to open it so that I can enter commands.

Running CodeWarrior Development Suite for Power Architecture v10.5.0

What am I doing wrong??

Thanks,

Nick

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

ccs process can be found in the task bar. Double click on the ccs icon to open the console.

Adrian

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

ccs process can be found in the task bar. Double click on the ccs icon to open the console.

Adrian

0 Kudos