Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage of SNVS_TAMPERx pin in i.MX7

Jump to solution
ko-hey
Senior Contributor II

Hi all

Let me confirm about the usage of SNVS_TAMPERx pins.

Q1.

According to the table 97 and 100 in datasheet, the Power Group of those pins are VDDD_SNVS_1P8_CAP.

It should connect to VDDD_SNVS_1P8_CAP when user do external pull-up.

Am I correct ?

I'm referring the following document.

http://www.nxp.com/assets/documents/data/en/data-sheets/IMX7DCEC.pdf 

Q2.

Could you tell me the Vih and Vil value of SNVS_TAMPERx pin when user use it as a input ?

Q3.

Could you tell me the Voh and Vol value of SNVS_TAMPERx pin when user use it as a output ?

Ko-hey

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

A1. Yes, your understanding is correct.

A2. The TAMPER pins can be treated as regular GPIOs, so, for the 1.8V power domain, the upper Vil margin is 1.8V * 0.3 = 0.54V and the lower Vih margin is 1.8V * 0.7 = 1.26V.

A3. The TAMPER pins can be treated as regular GPIOs, so, for the 1.8V power domain, the upper Vol margin is 1.8V * 0.2 = 0.36V and the lower Voh margin is 1.8V * 0.8 = 1.44V.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

A1. Yes, your understanding is correct.

A2. The TAMPER pins can be treated as regular GPIOs, so, for the 1.8V power domain, the upper Vil margin is 1.8V * 0.3 = 0.54V and the lower Vih margin is 1.8V * 0.7 = 1.26V.

A3. The TAMPER pins can be treated as regular GPIOs, so, for the 1.8V power domain, the upper Vol margin is 1.8V * 0.2 = 0.36V and the lower Voh margin is 1.8V * 0.8 = 1.44V.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos