cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIG PROBLEM! K22FX512 continue to reset

ypkdani
Contributor III

Hello,

i have develop a new embedded board with the MK22FX512VLL12. I have put a pull-up of 10kohm on the reset pin but when i try to program this micro for the first time the reset pin continue to oscillate. 

pastedImage_1.png

i have try with the segger commander with the command erase and unlock kinetis but nothing. I can't erase the memory. I have read some post that speak about this problem but i didn't find a solution. I use a EDU Segger Jlink.

This happen on all board

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies

ypkdani
Contributor III

Ok, for two board i have solve using jlink commander:

1. run command "r0" to set reset pin to 0
  2. give "unlock kinetis"
  3. give "erase MK22FXAXXX12"

monday i will try with other board

0 Kudos

jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Daniel Cortellazzi

Actually this is not a problem, it is telling you that there is anything in the flash memory, so when your device try to fetch a instruction from the internal flash and it doesn't find anything it cause a hard fault and it reset, when the process repeat, it reset again, and it stock in this loop.

If you flash a program in this devices the reset line should behave normal.

Have a great day,
Jorge Alcala

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos