Where can I find the associated source code examples for AN10934 - Using M3 DSP library filter functions?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find the associated source code examples for AN10934 - Using M3 DSP library filter functions?

doini
Contributor III

Hello,

I have the .pdf file of AN10934 - Using M3 DSP library filter functions, and inside they say that there are associated source code examples. I have searched nxp.com but did not find the code.

I would really appreciate if I can be indicated a place where I can download it.

And they say the NXP M3 DSP library have been designed and optimized for use with the NXP Cortex-M3 LPC1700 and LPC1300 family of products. Can it be used with other NXP Cortex-M3 microcontrollers? Particularly I am interested in using it with LPC1549. I mention that I use LPCXpresso IDE.

I would appreciate any answer.

Thank you,

Doini

Labels (6)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

doini
Contributor III

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for your answer.

I tried though to download the software from the page that you indicated, but when I clicked on the download arrow, the page with the AN10934.pdf was opened, but none software was downloaded.

I would really appreciate if you would like to help me further to obtain this software.

Regards,

Doini

0 Kudos

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Doini,

Apologies, here is the DSP library for LPC1700 and LPC1300:

http://cache.nxp.com/documents/application_note/AN10913_CM3_DSP_library_v1_0_0.zip

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,
Carlos Mendoza
Technical Support Engineer

0 Kudos

doini
Contributor III

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for the link.

Though, I can see that the DSP library contains only a few examples to test the DSP functions,

but it does not contain the source code for the examples explained in the AN10934. 

The AN10934 says:

"This application note describes, with the aid of software examples, how to use the filter functions contained within the library. Note that the DSP Library supplied with application note AN10913 must be installed in order to build these software examples."

So, now I have the DSP Library supplied with application note AN10913, but I cannot find the software examples which must come with the AN10934. The AN10934 speaks about a Table of input samples, processing it using the DSP functions, and sending the result to DAC. This code is not included in the library itself. For example the  AN10934 speaks about the file waveform.c, which is not included in the library, and I cannot find it.

I would really appreciate if you would like to help me further to obtain this software which was supposed to come with the AN10934.

Regards,

Doini

0 Kudos

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Doini,

Apologies for the confusion, attached is the requested file.

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,
Carlos Mendoza

0 Kudos

doini
Contributor III

Thank you, Carlos, those are the files.

appreciate your help.

Doini

0 Kudos

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Doini,

You can download the software from this page:

AN10934: Using M3 DSP library filter functions | www.LPCware.com 

It should also be compatible with the LPC15xx Cortex M3 devices.

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,
Carlos Mendoza

0 Kudos