cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QT Application launching issue

lavakumars
Contributor IV

hi,

I am working on imx6qp sabre AI board. with kernel version: 4.1.15 . image freescale image built with "xwayland" setup

earlier image was built with qt (meta-qt5) version :5.5 and the application compiled with that toolchain was successfully launched .

but now I changed the meta-qt5 layer to 5.7 master branch. but the application built with its toolchain is not launching but throwing some errors like : cannot find EGLCONFIG returning null config.

QwaylandGlcontext : failed to create EGLcontext error:3905. etc

can someone help me to solve this?

Please also check the attachments for the error logs.

Adding some more images for extra input. used the qt examples to build and run (able to build successfully but failed to execute )

Regards,

Lavakumar S

0 Kudos
7 Replies

xinyu_chen
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You properly need qtwayland plugin, and a compositor like weston. Please check your package.

0 Kudos

lavakumars
Contributor IV

hi Eric Chen,

Thanx, I have wayland, Weston installed and running.

qtwayland also built all together with meta-qt5.

: But as I can see there is no eglfs platform plugins. is that a issue..?can you help on that?

Regards

Lavakumar s

0 Kudos

xinyu_chen
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Lavakumar

The EGLFS should be default backend of the wayland compositor. Please check your yocto bb file for weston.

Also compare this to the 5.6.

0 Kudos

lavakumars
Contributor IV

hi Maxim Kuk,

can you help me here. i saw you worked on qt 5.7.0(here). i am facing some issues with application launching (hmi).

issues with qtwayland. actually my image built xwayland DISTRO.

Eric Chen : can you help here?.

Regards,

Lavakumar S

0 Kudos

maximkuk
Contributor III

Sorry, but I don't work with wayland.
Maybe it is wayland issue itself? Or maybe you use old yocto version?

When I updated Qt to 5.7 I also updated yocto from 1.8 to 2.1.2

0 Kudos

b36401
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please apply patches noted in this message:
https://community.nxp.com/message/489133?commentID=489133#comment-450084

Have a great day,
Victor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

lavakumars
Contributor IV

hi Victor Linnik,

Thanks for the reply..

Applied the above patches but no use...

when I revert back the meta-qt5 to version 5.5 the built application works fine. gives above errors and doesn't work if I revert meta-qt5 layer to v5.7 :smileysad:.

Regards,

Lavakumar S

0 Kudos