Demo software for UCODE G2iM+ special features

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demo software for UCODE G2iM+ special features

philipponcedele
Contributor I

I am using the Impinj Speedway Revolution R420 UHF reader to read custom tags based on the UCODE G2iM+ IC. Does there exist any free, high-level demo software to highlight the special features of the IC that are managed using the configuration word at address 200h in the EPC memory? In particular, I would like to automatically read out the status of the "Tag Tamper Alarm Indicator" without having to write code in the Low-Level Reader Protocol (LLRP).

Thank you!

1 Reply

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Philip,

As we don't provide reader solution for UCODE G2iM+ ICs, we don't have such kind of demo as you queried. Please kindly check it with the reader vendor, please refer to Speedway UHF RFID Readers | Impinj  for details.

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------