for linking the LED to GPIO_LDD component in FRDM-KL25Z, GPIO LDD property is not seen in component inspector. i'm using codewarrior 10.3.can someone tell me how to add this property.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

for linking the LED to GPIO_LDD component in FRDM-KL25Z, GPIO LDD property is not seen in component inspector. i'm using codewarrior 10.3.can someone tell me how to add this property.

shaunn
Contributor I

0 Kudos
1 Reply

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I think you are using the McuOnEclipse LED component? In that case the latest version (McuOnEclipse Components: 12-Mar-2017 Release | MCU on Eclipse ) supports the following pin interfaces:

pastedImage_1.png

The 'LEDpin' is a template for the BitIO_LDD on Kinetis, so used automatically as inherited component like this:

pastedImage_83.png

I'm using CW for MCU10.6 and 10.7 (I don't have 10.3 installed any more), but I believe it is the same for 10.3. Or can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing?

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos