Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DDR stress test differences 1.03 vs 2.60

Jump to solution
PiVo
Contributor II

Goodmorning i.MX community,

I have a question regarding the differences of the DDR stress-test tools version 1.03 and 2.60. It seems that the 2.60 stress test is more strict or faster that the 1.03 test. Please note that I only use the stress test part of the tool and skip the calibration process to compare both tools.

I have here a board that was calibrated with the 1.03 tool and the stress test passed for > 100 times. When I run the stress test 2.60 it fails in the first or second run...

Can somebody confirm that the the 2.60 tool stress testing is improved / faster than 1.03? What are the differences?

Best regards, Pieter

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Pieter

you are right, v2.60 is faster compared to v1.03 as it enables cache.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Pieter

you are right, v2.60 is faster compared to v1.03 as it enables cache.

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!