cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCXpresso compilation issue for JN517x ZigBee 3.0

trevortam
Contributor I

Hi, 

I am evaluating the solution of ZigBee 3.0 in JN517x platform but I have difficulties in compiling the solution in LPCXpresso for JN-AN-1216 example.

On compiling the original source code I got the following error during the linking process:

lto-wrapper.exe: fatal error: c:\NXP\LPCXpresso_8.2.2_650\lpcxpresso\tools\bin\arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe returned 1 exit status
compilation terminated.
c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_8.2.2_650/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/5.4.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: error: lto-wrapper failed
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [ZigbeeNodeControlBridge_JN5179_FULL_FUNC_DEVICE_1000000.elf] Error 1
A copy of all the messages on the build console has been attached.
All 4 configuration I have already tried but none of them can be built.
I have read through the document of the application note AN - 1216 but still haven't found the way out.

I have also tired other projects and most of their configurations were successfully built.
JN-AN-1218
JN-AN-1219

but the same problem happens in some of the those configurations, for examples the EN_SWITCH in JN-AN-1219 .
Could someone give me hints to fix the issue?

Thanks for your attention.
Regards,
Trevor

Original Attachment has been moved to: Console.txt.zip

0 Kudos
1 Reply

benjaminchang
Contributor V

Hello Trevor,

For JN5179 ZigBee 3.0, you should install and use LPCXpresso 7.9.2_493. (several documents have described this). See below for my building console.

pastedImage_1.png

Also for the least problem, unzip the sample project to default work space. Uncheck "copy projects into workspace" while importing.

pastedImage_2.png

Good Luck,

Benjamin

0 Kudos