I am using CodeWarrior for MCU Version: 10.6.4, how can I get ProcessorExpert support for Kinetis K26?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am using CodeWarrior for MCU Version: 10.6.4, how can I get ProcessorExpert support for Kinetis K26?

fredschuckert
Contributor I

Version: 10.6.4, how can I get ProcessorExpert support for Kinetis K26? No update available.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

With the launch of Kinetis Design Studio, all the newer Kinetis parts are supported in that IDE, as the Kinetis support in CodeWarrior has been frozen at that time. You can use Kinetis Design Studio (Kinetis® Design Studio Integrated Development Environment (IDE)|NXP ) or the new MCUXpresso IDE with the MCUXpresso SDK (MCUXpresso IDE|NXP ).

Erich

0 Kudos

fredschuckert
Contributor I

Hi Erich,

thank you for the prompt answer, I installed Kinetis Design StudioVersion: 3.2.0. Could you give me a step by step instruction how to add the K26.

I read another post, but the project menu is different from mine and I could not find  any SDK 1.X files.

Fred

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Fred,

- You can find the KSDKv1.3 at here :

Software Development Kit for Kinetis MCUs|NXP 

pastedImage_2.png

THe  kinetis SDK1.3 Mainline version includes this k26 :

pastedImage_3.png

-About install KSDK into KDS, please refer to the DOC under KDS:

KDS_v3\doc\KDS_Users_Guide.pdf  ->4.2 Installing Kinetis SDK into KDS

- You also can use KSDKv2.0 ,  about how to install and use SDKv2.0 on KDS,  please refer to :

Using Kinetis Design Studio v3.x with Kinetis SDK v2.0   

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos