Contributor I
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

paulhardee
Contributor I

Hi Ping

Thanks for getting back to me.

I have the .exe file, but our packaging team (who make the driver available on our application servers) need to extract the certificates.  I spoke to NXP Support technician and she said that I could have the certificates sent to me by email.  Is this possible?

Many thanks

Paul

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your reply.

As I know, it needn't to an additional certificate file during install the driver on Window system.

So I'd like to know whether your application server needs the certificate file to install the driver successful or not.

Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.

You can download the driver directly via this link below.

www.nxp.com/assets/downloads/data/en/software/lpc_driver_setup.exe

Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos