How to change HAB DCD table address into Mfg Tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change HAB DCD table address into Mfg Tools

florentlesaout
Contributor I

By default the HAB DCD table is located at 0x910000 and mfgtools is using this address.

But on my firmware HAB DCD Table is located at 0x914000, so I would  like to change the default conf for mfgtools to be able to flash the board.

So could someone tells me where/how to setup this value in a config file ?

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Florent

in general may be helpful to look at its sources

GitHub - NXPmicro/mfgtools: Freescale/NXP I.MX Chip image deploy tools. 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

florentlesaout
Contributor I

I got a look to the source code, but I'm not sure that's the correct variable I should set :

git/mfgtools$ grep -nri 910000 .
./Apps/MfgToolLib/MxHidDevice.cpp:500:            SDPCmd.address = 0x00910000;//IRAM free space

This is located in that function BOOL MxHidDevice::DCDWrite(PUCHAR DataBuf, UINT RegCount)

As soon as I have a bit of time I'll recompile it and give it a try.

To make it clear, so far we only use linux tools in my team, so I'm not familiar with windows tools and environment (this is required by another team). So this may take some time :smileywink:

0 Kudos