Onboard LPUART_1 communication on TWR-KE18F (MKE18F512VLL16).

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onboard LPUART_1 communication on TWR-KE18F (MKE18F512VLL16).

rohitchudasama
Contributor III

I want to use onboard LPUART_1 on TWR-KE18F (MKE18F512VLL16). I already connected one UART device to LPUART_1 (pin # 55,56,57,58). How to write a code in KDS to Transmit and Receive  data stream ?? what type of configuration i have to do ??

Thanks.

4 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I have modify the example based on ...\SDK_2.0_TWR-KE18F\boards\twrke18f\driver_examples\lpuart\interrupt

You need to modify below places:

LPUART1 SDK_2.0_TWR-KE18F.png

I also attached these files here.

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rohitchudasama
Contributor III

Hello robin,

I change lines according to your info but still its not working.

I can build and debug after changes but unable to communicate. I mean, unable to see startup message.

Is there any changes in hardware i have to do ?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Sorry for the late reply.

With the default jump setting described in TWRKE18FQSG. No needs to change any hardware.
You are unable to see startup message at OpenSDA Virtual Serial Port due to the LPUART1 is only available at J15A of ELEVATOR CONNECTOR.

LPUART1_TX.png

LPUART1_RX.png

TWR.jpg

LPUART1 message.png

I attach that lpuart interrupt project here. So that you can test it.

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

rohitchudasama
Contributor III

Thank you robin.

Its working now.

0 Kudos