We are unable to write to the following Message Buffer registers for FlexRay in the MPC777M EVB:
From the attached fr.c file, the functions are called in the following order:
- flexray_pin_configuration() -- Configuring the pins
- Fr_init() -- This function configures the CC, enables the FlexRay module and then commands the CC to transition to the POC:Config state via the FR_POCR register
- Fr_set_configuration() -- Configures the protocol engine via FR_PCRn registers
- Fr_buffers_init() -- Configures the message buffers (this where we face the register write problem). Before attempting the write, we check the EDS bit in the FR_MBCCSRn register to make sure MB_DIS is satisfied.
- Fr_leave_configuration_mode() -- Exits POC:Config mode and wait for POC:Ready
Are there any further requirements we missed?
Original Attachment has been moved to: fr.c.zip