how set screen to different display mode in android6 about imx6q

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how set screen to different display mode in android6 about imx6q

huangzhanghui
Contributor I

i  will control the lcd display and mipi_dsi display in  android6 without video play mode,i set the boot cmd

setenv bootargs console=ttymxc0,115200 androidboot.console=ttymxc0 consoleblank=0 vmalloc=256M init=/init

video=mxcfb0:dev=lcd,CLAA-WVGA@60,bpp=32,if=RGB24 video=mxcfb1:dev=mipi_dsi,TRULY-WVGA,bpp=24,if=RGB24 video=mxcfb2:off video=mxcfb3:off androidboot.hardware=freescale cma=384M androidboot.selinux=disabled androidboot.dm_verity=disabled

and the android system create fb0 and fb2  device,but fb0 and fb2 show the same picture

how change the source to support  two screen different control in android6?

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

As  I konwn, current bsp supports UI+video dual mode. Is this your demands?

0 Kudos

huangzhanghui
Contributor I

not video mode,i hope the other sreen can control by android dispaly external mode , the second screen param i can read from android app,but i can't control it show my ui.

the android6 support two screen control without video mode,so i think is any cmd should be set that support dual screen different show?

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

as I known, our engineer send to you the internal demo code for reference, did you get it? if yes, pls refer to that, and let me remind, that code isn't official one, just for reference.

0 Kudos

huangzhanghui
Contributor I

i found the problem

first set uboot cmd

setenv bootargs console=ttymxc0,115200 androidboot.console=ttymxc0 consoleblank=0 init=/init

video=mxcfb0:dev=lcd,CLAA-WVGA@60,if=RGB24 video=mxcfb1:dev=mipi_dsi,TRULY-WVGA,if=RGB24

video=mxcfb2:off video=mxcfb3:off androidboot.hardware=freescale cma=384M androidboot.selinux=disabled androidboot.dm_verity=disabled

the mipi_dsi bpp=24 must delete

second

the android6 permissions apply must in run app ,as different as android4 that set in the java code

0 Kudos