how do I set up floating licenses for both professional and standard codewarrior?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I set up floating licenses for both professional and standard codewarrior?

Jump to solution
mikekirst
Contributor I

We have 1 floating license for CodeWarrior Professional that is currently being used. We just purchased an additional 1 floating license for CodeWarrior Standard. How do I install and use both of these licenses on the server as well as the individual clients? I get a different license.dat file for each one...is here a way to combine them?

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png 

1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mike,

You need merge the two license to one.

Just copy the second license.dat file content and appended to the first one.

you can edit the license file with notepad.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mike,

You need merge the two license to one.

Just copy the second license.dat file content and appended to the first one.

you can edit the license file with notepad.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos