I've been looking at TI, ST, Fairchild, ... for
* Single +3.3V or +5V supply op amps
* Able to drive a 50 Ohm or 75 Ohm coax cable
* Operating in the order of 75-100MHz bandwidth (HD mode goes to 30MHz I believe). To be used with a gain of 2 for impedance matching.
* Capable of buffering the RGB outputs without acting like a filter or introducing too much of it's own brand of noise, harmonics, etc.
* Rail-to-rail input or reasonably close, not too much overhead required. Per the i.MX53 spec I saw somewhere the video output ranges from 1.37Vmax to 1.24Vmin. Did I read that right?
* LOW power ... of course. Right up there with free.
* A 3-channel IC would save some board space and hopefully some change, but single or dual would be great
Any suggestions? Thanks.