Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K64 save data

Jump to solution
edgarmosqueda
Contributor I

Hi everybody.

I'm working with a k64FN1M0, I'm traying to store data in the flex memory, when my program is running the following line:

while(!(FTFE_FCNFG & FTFE_FCNFG_EEERDY_MASK));

The program fall into an endless loop, I saw the FTFE_FCNFG register always is 0x06 and I can't change it, ´cause the register is only read.

Please, would you like to help me about it?. 

Thanks.

Kind Regards.
Edgar Mosqueda.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Edgar mosqueda,

This question is the same as the case, and I already reply you in the case.

Please note, K64FN1M0 chip don't have the flexNVM module, it just have the Pflash, it doesn't have the EEPROM function.
So, you need to store the data in the flash according address directly, just operate the flash, not the EEPROM.
K64FN1M0 don't have eeprom function.
K64FX512XX have the flexNVM and the eeprom function.

EEERDY bit for devices without FlexNVM is reserved.

pastedImage_1.png

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
edgarmosqueda
Contributor I

ok, thanks Kerry.

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Edgar Mosqueda,

You are welcome.

If you still have question, please let me know!

If your question is solved, please help to mark the correct answer to close this case.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Edgar mosqueda,

This question is the same as the case, and I already reply you in the case.

Please note, K64FN1M0 chip don't have the flexNVM module, it just have the Pflash, it doesn't have the EEPROM function.
So, you need to store the data in the flash according address directly, just operate the flash, not the EEPROM.
K64FN1M0 don't have eeprom function.
K64FX512XX have the flexNVM and the eeprom function.

EEERDY bit for devices without FlexNVM is reserved.

pastedImage_1.png

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos