I am having trouble using the P&E debugger (Multilink Universal FX) with a K20FN1M0 after the device has entered and exited a low power mode (VLLS1 to be specific). Here is what I am trying to do...
- The device enters the low power mode. I am using the Processor Expert call Cpu_SetOperationMode(DOM_STOP, NULL, NULL);
- The device restarts after a period with the LPTimer wakeup.
This all works just fine. However, after having entered the VLLS1 state, I can no longer use the debugger. Here is the scenario...
- Device is in VLLS1 or back to normal run mode (I can keep it from re-entering VLLS1 via a GPIO input).
- Connect the debugger to the target.
- Run the Debug command in Kinetis Design Studio.
The target runs (I have an LED that flashes), however I have no debugger action. In the "Debug" window, I have..
Thread #1 <main> (Suspended: User Request)
__vect_table() at 0x0
The only way to get out of this is power cycle the target. This is fine on the bench, but in my application, I am not able to power cycle the device. I can reset the device, but this does not fix the problem. I have checked my version of P&E debugger pluggin and it is the latest...184.108.40.206702221447.
Has anyone else seen this behavior, and is there a solution to recovering debugger functionality without power cycling the device?