We need the latest information about i.MX8. Where can we find it?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We need the latest information about i.MX8. Where can we find it?

kmslove
Contributor III

Hello,

We are developing Embedded Solotuions with i.MX6 in South Korea.

We developed custom i.MX6 board and ported OS such as WEC 2013(Windows Embedded Compact 2013), Android 6.0 to our board.

You can see the results on our Youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZuDcO4s6m8lt916Nj5SjcA

And, We are going to develop the next solution with i.MX8.

However, i.MX8 related datasheet and any information can not be found.

To get datasheet about i.MX8, we contacted local distributors but could not get an answer.

We need the latest information about i.MX8.

Please let us know about i.MX8.

Thank you.

Tags (1)
3 Replies

hellmutkohlsdor
Contributor I

I have read i.mx8 would be released in 1Q17, this is just 5 days left! Any news I have overseen?

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The i.MX8 series products are still in the pre-production qualification stage, so, no detailed information/documentation on them is available yet.

Do you have an NDA signed with NXP? If so, please provide its number and signing date, or, better, the complete document scan. Then, I will try to escalate your request to the product marketers to try to find the information you're asking for.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kmslove
Contributor III
Hello,
Thank you for your reply. 
 I do not have a NDA signed with NXP.
I want to have NDA signed.
Please tell me how to make NDA signed.
I look forward to your reply.
Thank you.
0 Kudos