How does debug LPC17xx in internal SRAM?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does debug LPC17xx in internal SRAM?

Jump to solution
rockwilianms
Contributor I

Hi, I have a LPC1788 Demo board in hand, and I can debug in FLASH by keil uvision 4, now I want to debug in internal SRAM, How can I do it? Is there any guide?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Rock wilianms,

You can change the options->initialization file in the MDK project.

Actually, our LPC1788 mdk sample code already have the internal SRAM .ini file for your reference, you can download the official code from this link:

http://www.nxp.com/assets/downloads/data/en/software/lpcopen_2_10_keil_iar_ea_devkit_1788.zip 

Then refer to this picture:

pastedImage_3.png

.ini file can be found from this folder: lpcopen_2_10_keil_iar_ea_devkit_1788\applications\lpc17xx_40xx\tool_configs\keil_ini_files

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please let me know!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Rock wilianms,

You can change the options->initialization file in the MDK project.

Actually, our LPC1788 mdk sample code already have the internal SRAM .ini file for your reference, you can download the official code from this link:

http://www.nxp.com/assets/downloads/data/en/software/lpcopen_2_10_keil_iar_ea_devkit_1788.zip 

Then refer to this picture:

pastedImage_3.png

.ini file can be found from this folder: lpcopen_2_10_keil_iar_ea_devkit_1788\applications\lpc17xx_40xx\tool_configs\keil_ini_files

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please let me know!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos