I'm reviewing the release notes for Codewarrior for MCUs v10.6 and there is, what seems to be, an important note about the MC13237, which I don't understand. See the cut & paste below.
I searched through Codewarrior and cannot find the "Flash File to Target" dialog. Can someone get me to this first step?
Description: The Target Task (Flash file to Target) does not into MC13237.
Workaround: The default "Flash File to Target" task can be remove restricted areas. The following actions are required:
- Select "Save as Target Task" in the “Flash File to Target” dialog
- Specify task name
- Perform Erase and Program
- In the dialog “Save Resource” specify the path
- Open the Target Tasks tab
- Select the saved task
- Select “Edit task Configuration” from local menu
- Double click on Erase and Program operations in the list of Flash Programmer actions
- “Add Program/Verify Action” dialog will open
- Uncheck "Restrict to Addresses in this Range"
- Close dialog with “Update Program Action” button.
Now use this task to flash the S19 files into MC13237