CWA-BASIC-NL WIN10

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CWA-BASIC-NL WIN10

deshayesjacques
Contributor I

I have loading and installing a version codewarrior evaluation  for MCU vers 10.7.0.FSL-b06017. I have install eval on my PC "WIN 10" and I have install PE micro Multilink universal. All chain is OK with eval version. The evaluation time is "out of time", and I have buy (digikey) a version CWA-BASIC-NL (software support annual). I can't install this official version license on my PC. The install version CWA-BASIC-NL is not compatible avec WIN10 64bit. How do for INSTALL and USE my official license on Win 10 ? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies

deshayesjacques
Contributor I

Sorry, I may have mispronounced, but the version I downloaded in Ver.10.7 evaluation mode was installed on a Win10 (so in 64 bit). It expires after 30 days, and with this trial version I do not have a registration number. Also the version I just purchased from Digikey: CWA-BASIC-NL is on a USB stick and does not want to install on Win 10 because Win10 is 64bit, and the CWA-BASIC-NL version does not 64 bit. Is there a way to install this CWA version on win 10 anyway? A priori it would not need 32 bit.

0 Kudos

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Thanks for clarification.

The USB Stick includes an installer and some useful documents. You should get a separate sheet or card with a registration number CWA_BASIC_NL_XXXXXXX  printed.

This number has no relation to any OS. You have to register this number on your nxp.com to get the lincese.dat file.

I can confirm thatt the CodeWarrior for MCUs v10.7 should work with the license you bought on Windows 7/10 64bit.

Stan

0 Kudos

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I assume you obtained a registration number which you should register on your NXP.com account.

Please have a look here how to do it : How to register & activate my software|NXP 

You should get the license.dat at the end of the process.

Please copy the license.dat into your CodeWarrior for MCUs v10.7 folder e.g.:

"c:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.7\MCU\license.dat"

Now CodeWarrior should run in the licensed mode.

Hope it helps.

Stan

0 Kudos