cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB MSD and SD card with lpc17xx

francobandini
Contributor I

Hi all,

I'm developing a board with the LPC17xx uC, with some peripherals and with one SD card.
Now I'm program on "EA LPC1788 Eval Board PIC".
I have to write data into the SD card with uC.
Then I have to read the SD card, connecting a PC to the board by a USB connector.
When I use USB connector, I'd like to see my SD Card on my PC as "an external pen drive" (without use teraterm or other terminal to see the files in SD Card).

So I'd like to see the uC as a mass storage device to see SD card from my pc.

Kind regards,
Franco Bandini.

Labels (3)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Franco Bandini,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
Please go to download the sample code bundle below which contain the USB MSC demo, and the demo turn into a mass storage device, by connecting the on board micro-SD card system to USB sub-system via the 
SPI interface of the LPC1768.
When the demo is downloaded and run, the board will appear within Windows as a mass storage drive, 
which can be read from and written to as required.

Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos