cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update firmware OTA LPC1769

Jump to solution
brandonvarner
Contributor I

We currently have an LPC1769FBD100. On the PCB we have a Laird BL600 we are communicating with. We would like to set up the Android and iPhone apps to be able to update the firmware on the chips for future upgrades.

Can someone please point me in the direction of where to find the details of how to make this happen in a robust way?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Brandon Varner,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
I'd highly recommend you to use the ISP commands to update the user application code.
And The ISP mode is entered after a power on reset or Re-invoke ISP command is executed in user application.
You can learn the more information about the ISP by refer to the Chapter 32: LPC176x/5x Flash memory interface and programming in the UM10360.
Have a great day,

Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Brandon Varner,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
I'd highly recommend you to use the ISP commands to update the user application code.
And The ISP mode is entered after a power on reset or Re-invoke ISP command is executed in user application.
You can learn the more information about the ISP by refer to the Chapter 32: LPC176x/5x Flash memory interface and programming in the UM10360.
Have a great day,

Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
brandonvarner
Contributor I

Thank you jeremyzhou, we'll read up and learn how to communicate. 

0 Kudos