cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CodeWarrior with DEMOQE

Jump to solution
juliancox
Contributor V

I have a DEMOQE board REV A with an S08 daughter board (several years old, but never used) Is it compatible with CodeWarrior V 10.7? If so how do I configure C/W to recognise it and download/debug my project? If it is compatible is a demoqe 8 daughter board still available as I only have the demoqe 128

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Julian,

I just uploaded the video at my previous post. Can you please check. Thanks.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello.

yes CW10.7 can support DEMOQE. see attached video for how to config and download.

qe8 daughter board can also be supported  by CW10.7 but it is no longer manufactured.

pastedImage_1.png

MC9S08QE8Demonstration Board|NXP 

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
juliancox
Contributor V

Thanks for the information, but I could not find any attached video. I looked in the NXP Video Vault, but there was nothing there either.

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Julian,

I just uploaded the video at my previous post. Can you please check. Thanks.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos