Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrating USB from 17xx to 18xx

Jump to solution
james3434
Contributor I

Hi,

We are considering migrating from a LPC1758 to LPC1827 and I am trying to find an example USB device project for the 18xx series, does such a thing exist?

All the examples I found seem to use the USB ROM API which doesn't seem suitable for us (we are not using a standard USB class).

Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi James,

Thanks for your reply, please download the library via the link below.

https://www.lpcware.com/system/files/lpc18xx-2013-09-04.zip
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
james3434
Contributor I

Hi Jeremy

Those examples are for the 17xx series, for which we already have a working solution. The 18xx USB peripheral looks to be very different so I don't think the demos are compatible (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Are there any similar demos available targeting the 18xx devices?

Thanks

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi James,

Thanks for your reply, please download the library via the link below.

https://www.lpcware.com/system/files/lpc18xx-2013-09-04.zip
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
james3434
Contributor I

Thank you!

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Hi James,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
I'd highly recommend you to refer to the library which contains the several USB demos, please refer to these demos for details.

If you have any further questions about it, please feel free to contact with me.

If you do not have, would you please help to close this Case? Then you'll receive a survey in a moment and please fill it out.

Have a great day.
Ping

0 Kudos