cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue about SSI on i.MX6

宗標廖
Contributor V

Hello Community

My customer has a problem about audio playing on i.MX6DL(With YoctoBSP 4.1.15_1.2.0).

Sometimes when it is playing an audio file, SSI becomes hangup and no sound outputs. 

Registers of SSI(SSI3 is used) in normal case and abnormal case are as bellow(Left is abnormal and right is normal).

From the differences between abnormal and normal, it seems that there is no data in transmit FIFO when it became abnormal.

pastedImage_1.png

And registers of AUDMUX are the same.

pastedImage_2.png

And my customer measured the waveform of  AUD_TXC, AUD_TXFS and AUD_TXD,it seems that it is no problem in abnormal case.(Above is normal and bellow is abnormal)

pastedImage_3.png

Could you give me some advice?

Best Regards

ZongbiaoLiao

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ZongbiaoLiao

one can check hardware: power supplies and clocks as described in

i.MX6 System Development User’s Guide

http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/user_guide/IMX6DQ6SDLHDG.pdf

From software side one can try minimal image, use Demo Images from

http://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=L4.1.15_1.0.0_MX6QDLSOLO&appType=license&location=null&Pa... 

Is there log at hangup, had customer run ddr tester and updated image with new coefficients

from test.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

宗標廖
Contributor V

Hi igor

Thank you for your reply!

I don't think it is helpful to me.

And the logs of normal case and abnormal case are the same, so can't get helpful information from logs.

Any other adivce?

Best Regards

ZongbiaoLiao

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ZongbiaoLiao

please try to reproduce this issue on i.MX6DL Sabre SD reference board

using nxp bsps on

i.MX 6 / i.MX 7 Series Software and Development Tool|NXP 

Best regards