imx 6duallite CPU card(MCIMX6DLAICPU2) not booting up.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx 6duallite CPU card(MCIMX6DLAICPU2) not booting up.

abhirupmitra
Contributor II

Hi ,

I prepared yocto images according the imx-yocto user guide , but while booting the UART debug is showing nothing.

while porting we used sdcard .

I used dd command to put images into the sdcard.

Kindly help immediately.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards

Abhirup Mitra

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Abhirup Mitra,

-Verify that the serial connections is working fine, please try first with a different device to be sure that serial communication is not the problem.

- After flashing the image in the SD card remove it and insert it again in the PC. Then verify that the 2 partitions are created succesfully. In one partition you must have zImage and .dtb file. In the other you must see the Linuxw file system.

- Double check that the switches are configured to boot from SD card.

- If the problem persists please send the list of commands you used to build and deploy the image? I need to know the exact commands you used to verify if the process was correct.

Regards,
Carlos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos