I have been trying to transmit CAN message but there have been 2 errors. Stuff error and Form error.
- message transmission : MCU -> Transceiver : error (I think) ,
Transceiver -> CANoe : 2 errors(Stuff error, Form error)
What would be a problem?
■ MCU TX (PTC7, pin 51) : error (refer to yellow and red color)
■ Transceiver CAN high(pin 7) : error (refer to yellow and red color)
※ Other item of my company :
- CAN frame is transmitted correctly (refer to yellow color which is CAN high at Transceiver)
- You can see id, DLC, Data frame (refer to blue color)
■ Transceiver -> CANoe : 2 errors(Stuff error, Form error)
■ MCU : S32K144 (64pin)
- CAN TX : 51pin (PTC7, CAN1_TX)
- CAN RX : 52pin (PTC6, CAN1_RX)
■ Transceiver : TJA1057
■ Schematic (I attached it)
- TRK-KEA 2014 Freescale
- 8pin : connected to ground (set to low level)
- 5pin : originally connected as above but now I opened this pin to check whether to work
■ Code (I attached it)
CLOCK_SYS_Init(g_clockManConfigsArr, FSL_CLOCK_MANAGER_CONFIG_CNT, g_clockManCallbacksArr, FSL_CLOCK_MANAGER_CALLBACK_CNT);
FLEXCAN_DRV_ConfigTxMb(FSL_CANCOM1, MB, &dataInfo, MSG_ID);
FLEXCAN_DRV_Send(FSL_CANCOM1, MB, &dataInfo, MSG_ID, &toggleLED);
■ And some questions
1. Can a clock configuration be a problem?
2. I need a code that transmit a message only one time
3. I checked the example project - CAN MASTER example. But CAN frame was not transmitted.
- While this project was being executed, 'SendCANData()' was executed but CAN frame was not transmitted.
- measured point : PTE(5) - CAN0_TX
- package : I set both 100pin and 64pin but all that was not executed.
- debuging picture (digital input works correctly. CAN transmission does not work)
Original Attachment has been moved to: 2017_2_21.zip